Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Master Cleanse

So, I haven't blogged in a really long time, and unfortunately, what comes to mind is what my future in-laws are calling the "poo poo diet", because you drink "poo poo tea". A colon cleanse.
I just started the "Master Cleanse", sometimes known as the Lemonade Diet. ... It's not really a diet that most people think of. It's not to lose weight, though that can happen... but so far (I'm on day two this morning) it hasn't been too bad. I'm getting the hang of it and I have 9 days to go. In for the long haul.
I have received laughs, sisterly concern, excitement, disbelief. The weirdest thing so far was the Salt Water Bath- look it up. And they say your tounge turns a little white then pink when the toxins are coming out of your body then the pink when you are super healthy. There are so many crazy things that can happen on this cleanse that I'm just excited to be fresh, clean, starting over, healthy! I recommend it already for people. It's body, mind, spirit, emotions- the whole deal. Our minds and bodies are totally connected and it's amazing the things we can do in either to affect the other. I think we are so quick to jump to take a pill and this cleanse can assist in avoiding that and I'm learning lots of other ways we can use natural things to help our minds and bodies. It's great- try it!

1 comment:

  1. How did it all turn out?! I'm still really keen on trying it.. but I'm a tad nervous. I'd love to hear your perspective on it. Plus, I vote we do coffee or something soon. I miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete